Reports to the General Manager.
Role Definition & Accountabilities:
- General Management: as a management representative at the branch collaborates with senior leadership to ensure alignment of company systems and procedures for Takoradi operations
- Ensures Operational Excellence by applying the most appropriate planning, monitoring, evaluation, learning and reflection techniques to ensure that operational schedules and programmes are delivered to very high quality assurance standards.
- Nurtures a climate of innovation to foster operational excellence and high client satisfaction reviews. Financial Management and reporting of the Takoradi Operations
- Organisational and People Matters: in conjunction with relevant heads, ensures appropriate manpower consistent with the branch’s requirement; and ensures their development
- Ensures that human resource policies are correctly interpreted, understood and fairly implemented.
- Relationship: maintains external contact with appropriate public and private organizations and confers internally to ensure smooth administration.
- For further details on the job description please send a request to the e-mail address below.
Qualification & Competency Requirement
- A first degree in business administration from a recognized university. An MBA or suitable equivalent from a recognized university will be an advantage.
- A minimum post-graduate working experience of ten (10) years, five (5) years of which should have been served at a management level. Experience in the Shipping, Logistics, Services industry would be an added advantage
- Excellent strategic thinking mindset, Strong business acumen, Problem solving skills, Excellent ability to lead and manage teams; Leadership Presence and ability to maintain calm demeanor in high stress environments