Reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
Role Definition & Accountabilities:
- Ensuing Leadership & Organizational Effectiveness in collaboration with senior leadership to ensure alignment of company operations in line with the vision, mission, values and culture.
- Provide leadership to ensure organizational effectiveness across operations to drive innovation to improve talent, operational excellence and financial agility of the company.
- Financial Management: ensures that every department prepares its annual budget and institutes measures to ensure its implementation with quality assurance and cost reduction and reporting.
- Provide leadership to finance team to develop a solid cash flow projection and reporting mechanism, which includes setting a minimum cash threshold to meet operating requirements.
- Organisational and People Matters: in conjunction with the teams ensure appropriate manpower levels consistent with organisational requirement and the development of the workforce.
- Relationship: Maintains external contact with appropriate public and private organizations for the smooth and efficient management and administration of the business.
Qualification & Competency Requirement
- A first degree in business administration from a recognized university. An MBA or suitable equivalent from a recognized university will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of post-graduate working experience of fifteen (15) years, five (5) years of which should have been served at a senior management level. Experience in the Shipping, Logistics and Services industry, working in ISO certified environment is an added advantage
- Excellent strategic thinking mindset, Strong business acumen, Outstanding problem solving skills, Excellent ability to lead and manage, Communicate effectively at all levels, Executive presence and ability to maintain calm demeanor in high stress environments
- For further details on the job description please send a request to the e-mail address below.