Reports to the Head of Business Development.
Roles Definition & Accountabilities
- Responsible for sale of the Company’s products to the market to increase revenue
- Maintains a portfolio of clients and manages portfolio to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and highest share of wallet.
- Develop dynamic business presentations and proposals for clients and internal communications
- Creation of timely sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Develops and recommends service positioning and pricing strategy to line manager to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Supports line manager to develop and maintain sales and marketing budget.
- Assists in producing feasibility studies/business plans for new product/ services development
- Supports tender processing
- Supports line manager in managing overall customer satisfaction, and constituting the development of strategies for improving customer experience and implementation of surveys in line with ISO requirements.
- Supports line manager in developing marketing campaigns for existing and new products.
- Supports planning and managing advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
Qualification & Competency Requirement
- Academic qualification is a minimum of HND or BSc in Marketing or Economics or a related field from a recognized tertiary institution. A Master’s degree in related field is an added advantage.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in sales and marketing within the logistics and freight sector with a proven track record of good performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Knowledge of general freight forwarding terms and standards.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to drive and must have a valid driving licence.