BAJ Freight and Logistics At A Glance
BAJ Freight and Logistics Limited (BAJ), a fully Ghanaian owned company was registered as a business in 2009. The three shareholders, Bart Fred Simpson, Ato Quagraine and Joe Biney commenced the business with fifteen staff members and the company has grown rapidly to become one of the key companies in the freight forwarding industry and a leader in providing customs brokerage, freight forwarding and logistics support in various sectors including the oil and gas sector.
- 2014 First Western Regional Business and Financial Service Excellence Award
- 2014,2015,2016 & 2018 Oil & Gas Logistics Company of the Year
- 2015 Best Freight Forwarding Company
- 2015 Customs House Agents Award
- 2016 Best Freight Forwarding & Logistics Company of the Year
- 2017 Haulage Company of the Year
- 2017 Freight & Logistics Service Entrepreneur
- 2017 Best Company in Youth Development Project
- 2018 West African Outstanding Haulage Company
- 2018 Ghana Business Logistics Company of the year
- 2018 Safest Road Haulage Company
- 2018 Best Company in Leisure and Sport Mentoring Project
- 2018 Gold Award (5th Business Excellence Awards)
- 2019 Outstanding Haulage Company – West African Business Excellence Awards
- 2019 Outstanding Logistics Service Provider – Ghana Business Standards Awards
- 2019 Local Content Company
- 2019 Best Company in youth development.
- 2019 The best logistics Management Company
- 2019 The best Environmentally friendly and safety Company
The Company has two branches at Takoradi and the Kotoka International Airport, Accra in addition to the Head Office at Tema. It however operates in all entry points across the length and breadth of the countrywith a current staff strength of over two hundred.
BAJ is licenced to transport dangerous goods and was the first logistics company in Ghana to obtain permit from the Atomic Energy to transport radioactive material. The company has the full range of permits for customs house brokerage, ship agency and provision of Logistics services.
BAJ is a member of World Freight Network and Project Cargo Network.
To be the most efficient and total logistics, freight forwarding, ship agency and allied services provider in Ghana.
To provide excellent and swift logistics, freight forwarding, ship agency and allied services by employing safe and best practices with the most modern technology to satisfy our customers and stakeholders.